You must abide by the guidance, failure to do so WILL lead to Blues Driving School terminating your lessons.
You must be HONEST in your responses to questions asked, failure to do so may lead to your Instructor being off the road for 14 days or more, will impact on other students and potentially spread the virus.
BEFORE YOUR LESSON
· If you, any person you co-habit with, work with or have socialized with have been exhibiting symptoms of COVID 19 in the 2 weeks prior to your lesson you MUST inform your Instructor as soon as possible and cancel your lesson.
· You must also cancel your lesson if you have been contacted by the Government tracing app to inform you that you have been in contact with an infected person.
· You MUST pay for your lesson(s) prior to the day by bank transfer. Account details- Blues Driving School, Lloyds Bank. Sort code 30-96-26, account number 58754268, please put the student name on as a reference onpayment
ON THE DAY OF YOUR LESSON YOUR INSTRUCTOR WILL:
· Have cleaned and sanitized the car. This will take about 20 minutes, so bear with us if we are a bit late to you.
· Have taken their own temperature at the start of the day. If it is over 37.8C they will not be able to give you your lesson that day.
· Will be wearing gloves, a face mask and long sleeves.
· Washed and sanitized their hands and changed gloves between each student. Gloves are required incase they need to take hold of the steering wheel or brake during your lesson, to avoid skin to skin contact.
· Will ask you a series of questions about your health and those you have been in contact with. Please be HONEST in your response, this will determine whether your lesson can go ahead.
ON THE DAY OF YOUR LESSON YOU WILL:
· Wash and sanitize your hands before you enter the car.
· Wear a face mask.
· Wear long sleeves
· Allow the Instructor to take your temperature with a contactless thermometer. If it is over 37.8C (in line with Government guidelines) you will not be able to continue with your lesson that day.
· Answer the questions about your health and contact with others HONESTLY. The answers will determine whether your lesson can take place.
· Travel light and place any possessions you do have in a box in the boot of the vehicle.
DURING YOUR LESSON:
· Unfortunately, we cannot use the air conditioning, so the windows will be open even if it is cold or raining, as it is important that the car is ventilated.
· The Instructor will check before you move off that you can clearly understand each other whilst wearing the face masks.
AFTER YOUR LESSON YOU WILL BE:
· Asked to dispose of or if washable, wash your facemask.
· Asked to book your next lesson.
· Reminded of the new temporary procedures ready for your next lesson.
You may see other Driving Schools not adhering to the Government guidance, we want to keep you and us safe, so the guidance will stay in place until the Government downgrades the threat level,
Thank you for your understanding and co-operation.